Iceni Adventure Trike offers an exciting family-friendly trike designed specifically to carry wheelchair users in safety and comfort. This trike opens all kinds of doors for the wheelchair user in terms of fun and a new cycling experience.
A unique industry first, the rear loading, wheelchair user AdventureTrike has been designed for bringing a fun cycling experience to the wheelchair user.
Envisioned for families, friends and carers to have fun away from the mainstream of conventional accessible areas. Country lanes, green parks, cycle trails and about town trips all become a source of pleasure for both the passenger and cycle enthusiast.
Placing the passenger behind the rider offers ease of use as well as increased security. An industry standard safety harness and chariot safety rail is provided for security.
Electric assist comes as standard complete with spare battery. A ramp is provided for ease of loading and the carrying platform is designed with low ground clearance providing a low centre of gravity which adds to the stability and hence improved cornering.
• Kerbside weight less than 60KG
• Industry standard wheelchair safety harness
• Alloy chariot safety rail
• Side impact protection
• Rear tailgate
• Loading ramp and stabilisers
• 250w Sunstar crank motor with2 x 407 w/hour Lion batteries
• Accommodation of Wheelchair footprint up to 100cm long x 80cm wide
• Extra foot platform / luggage area 22cm long x 92cm wide
• Max dimension 107cm wide x 255cm long x 120cm high
Chariot Trike £ POA (VAT Exempt)
NB: Products designed for and used by disabled people are zero-rated. For more information, see HMRC's Notice 701/7 VAT Reliefs for disabled people (August 2002).